Video Content Creator Job Description
We are looking for a creative and organized Video Content Creator to work with our Marketing team to plan, film, and edit video content that meets our company guidelines & brand standards.
As a Video Content Creator at RemaxNepal, you’ll lead, produce, and create a video that tells our story, promotes our products, and enhances our brand. There is more than one way to tell a story, and we are looking for a Video Content Creator who can take one video and create many different stories from that video.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with our Marketing team to develop, create, and produce videos, including promotional, product, marketing, and company videos.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines, and select optimal forms of media for projects.
- Create and edit video content for multi-platform use and distribution for our website & social media channels (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, IGTV, Facebook Stories, and Instagram Stories).
- Plan video shoots; scout, select, and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables.
- Handling post-production processes like importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, media management, and archiving project media.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Real-world videography & production experience. (A portfolio or video clips to showcase your work is a must.)
- Knowledge of the video production process: scripting, storyboarding, filming, editing, encoding, uploading, and managing media.
- Production skills: photography and videography, camera operation, sound, lighting, and quality sound capture.
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting, and associated production equipment.
- Good knowledge of contemporary cameras, file formats, codecs, and their proper handling in a post workflow
- Proficient in any of the following Video Editing Software like Adobe Premiere, Da Vinci Resolve, or Final Cut Pro.
- Knowledge in Adobe After Effects for Motion Graphics Design & Animation is a plus. – Strong understanding of post-production workflow
- Must be extremely organized and able to successfully meet deadlines.
- Audio post-production experience is a plus (recording, mixing, scoring, etc)
- The ability to communicate needs in a positive and productive fashion
- Proven range of both pre-production and post-production skills.
- Big ideas, big ambition, not-so-big ego.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Two-wheeler Vehicle license is mandatory or needs to obtain a vehicle license within 3 months of employment.
- Applicant with a personal vehicle will be more preferable.